This statement on cookies relates to the cookies used by the Zaprinta website, hereinafter referred to as "Zaprinta", "we", "us" or "our".
In this statement, "you", "your" or "yours" means: any natural person or any person acting on behalf of a legal entity that uses the Zaprinta website.
What are cookies?
Cookies in computing are particularly useful. Cookies are mini text files that are stored during a visit to Zaprinta - and any other website. On your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Do cookies know who you are?
No, cookies do not know who you are. Their use is anonymous and secure. We do not store your name, email address, phone number or other personal information without your permission. Cookies only retain your interests based on your browsing behaviour. Some cookies store information that allows us to recognise a person. This data is anonymised and prevents us from linking it to you personally.
Without cookies, our website will not function for the most part. A number of scripts ensure that website features can work, that you see the products in your shopping basket and that they do not suddenly disappear. And "measuring is knowing". We keep track of the pages visited so that we can improve them. In order to comply with the law, Zaprinta is obliged to ask your permission for the use of these mini text files and similar techniques, and to keep you informed of their use. Cookies cannot be used to spread viruses.
- Functional or necessary cookies: these are used to place products in your shopping basket, to fill in your identifiers and to process an order. This type of thing is covered by this type of cookies. If you disable them, the site will no longer function.
- Analytical cookies : registering a website visitor, carrying out online tests, comparing data, etc. In this way, we ensure that our services are improved and that you will not find yourself on the same site in two years' time. As we anonymise all our online analysis, these cookies are part of the "functional/necessary cookies".
- Commercial cookies: we do not offer you a bike if you are looking for a bag. We offer you the best and most relevant website experience. In addition, you will benefit from discount codes and personalised offers. In short: it would be a pity for you not to use these cookies.
- Preferred cookies: your personal preferences are tracked, we can personalise the site according to your interests, we will help you when you need it. In fact, these cookies are your personal assistant. These cookies are also called tracking cookies. We classify them as marketing cookies.
How can you disable or delete cookies?
The use of unnecessary cookies requires your consent. We will ask for your consent as soon as you visit our website (for the first time). You can revoke your consent at any time via your browser settings. How do I do this? This depends on the Internet browser you use to visit our website. Think for example of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. You will find a detailed step-by-step map on this site: https://www.consumentenbond.nl/internet-privacy/cookies-verwijderen.
Please note that some websites require you to log in again when you delete cookies. And, importantly, our website does not work (optimally) without your consent on cookies.
Which cookies does Zaprinta use?
There are different types of cookies:
1. Functional cookies (also required)
2. Cookie analysis (also called analytics)
3. Marketing cookies (including advertising cookies)
4. Favorite cookies
Your cookie settings
Functional cookies, also known as necessary cookies, ensure the proper functioning of our website. Thanks to these cookies, you can, for example, easily stay logged in with your own contact details and the products you want in your digital shopping basket remain visible. We use analytical cookies to keep track of the pages that have been visited and their performance. This is done without recording personal data. In addition, we remind you that you prefer not to receive marketing-related offers and promotions if you have unchecked the marketing cookies.
Marketing Cookies. We use marketing cookies and preference cookies for marketing purposes, enabling us to display or send you a newsletter or marketing campaign. By the way, you can always choose to unsubscribe again. Marketing cookies also include advertisements, allowing us to display relevant and personalised advertisements, among other things. Personalised offers and additional benefits, especially for you. By accepting marketing cookies, you can take advantage of special offers and personalised discount codes, and we can present you with a more relevant offer on the website. That's why you'll miss out on the marketing cookies if you don't tick them.
Functional cookies, also known as necessary cookies, ensure the proper functioning of our website. They are set by default, so you cannot delete them. Thanks to these cookies, for example, you can easily stay logged in with your own contact details and the desired products in your digital shopping basket remain visible. In addition, we remind you that you prefer not to receive marketing offers and promotions if you have unchecked the other cookies.
These cookies, also known as analytical cookies, enable us to detect technical errors and to measure the use of our website. We use analytical cookies to collect data in order to optimise our website. It is always based on anonymous data.
Marketing cookies also include advertisements, which enables us to display relevant and personalised advertisements, among other things. We give third parties the opportunity to place advertising cookies on our online shop and we place these cookies on third party websites.
We may then share this information with you. And make sure you don't see the same ad or offer every time.
Favourite cookies allow our website to remember information that affects the behaviour and design of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you live.
Zaprinta Privacy Statement
Contact with Zaprinta
You have questions, something is unclear or you can't change your cookie settings? Please contact us at email@example.com.